18/803 King Georges Road, South Hurstville NSW 2221
Price: For Sale | Contact Agent
House-Like Apartment Of Impressive Space And Style Apartment - Property ID: 978770
Capturing north to south district views and plenty of natural sunlight, this modern house-like apartment is impressively proportioned with a convenient walk to everywhere address. It features striking interiors, three good sized bedrooms including a luxurious master bathroom with a spa bath, air conditioning, built-in robes and a generous floor plan internally 172sqm and externally 66sqm approx. This low maintenance residence is a lifestyle haven of space and modern comfort. An exceptional opportunity for all buyer groups; people downsizing, investors, those upsizing and families alike. The generous sized open plan living area leads out to a substantial full width terrace which offers an exceptional entertaining or relaxation space. For those who desire absolute convenience and everything at your door, this apartment is a short stroll from buzzing restaurants and cafes with bus access to Connells Point Primary School, Kyle Bay and Westfield Hurstville Shopping Centre.
- Top floor corner position with lift access and security entrance
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, en-suite and privacy
- Plenty of natural sunlight with district views to the north and south
- Intimate terraces capture subtle breeze and is lovely for entertaining
- New open plan modern gas cooking kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- New timber flooring, low maintenance living and a versatile floor plan
- Internal laundry and lift access to secure basement parking for two cars
- Walk to supermarket, cafes, restaurants, bank, post office and newsagency
- Bus transport direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Miranda
- Set in the school catchment zones for Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School
Inspect: Saturday's at 12pm - 12:30pm & Thursday's at 6:45pm - 7:15pm. Private appointments available on request.
Apartment Size Approximately: Internal 172m2, External 66m2 and Parking 30m2. Total Size: 268m2.
Council: $341 per quarter.
Water: $178.57 per quarter.
Strata: $1162 per quarter ($947 administration fee and $215 capital works fund).
- Outdoor Terraces
- Natural Sunlight
- Lift Access
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area