83 Dunmore Street, Bexley NSW 2207
Affordable 5 bedroom home in blue ribbon location House - Property ID: 964416
Positioned high on a hill with views stretching from Botany Bay through to the City Skyline is this 2 level brick and tiled family home set on 325m² (approx) of land.
Located within a 300 metre walk to the beautiful Seaforth Park, 200 metres to Marist College Kogarah and 800 metres walk to Kogarah shops and station, this home is sure to appeal to families and investors.
• 5 good size bedrooms (3 upstairs, 2 downstairs)
• 3 separate and spacious living areas (1 upstairs, 2 downstairs)
• Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
• Separate dining area filled with natural light
• 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs), separate toilet
• Rear North facing balcony with amazing views
• Sundrenched back yard with pergola area
• Off street parking for 2 cars
If an affordable family home within close proximity to shops, station, schools and parks sounds appealing, then make this property a must to inspect.
Inspect Wednesday 6:00 – 6:30PM and Saturday 11:00 – 11:30AM
Auction Saturday 25/11/17 at 11:30AM
Contact Rod Mumford on 0410 600 105