3/29-33 St Georges Parade, Hurstville NSW 2220
Sold for $685,000
Sold By Theo Law in 2 weeks (T:0449 836 557) Unit - Property ID: 957182
Perfectly situated in the quiet St Georges Pde Hurstville, this double brick 2 bedroom unit offers spacious living areas, a desirable layout and a lifestyle of complete convenience.
Hurstville train station is only minutes away, with a wide range of Hurstville shops, Westfield and amenities just beyond.
* Wooden floorboards throughout the apartment
* Good sized eat-in kitchen
* Two bright, well sized bedrooms
* Spacious living and dining areas flow onto the tiled balcony
* Large lock up garage with plenty of room for storage
* Renovated bathroom with shower and separate bath tub
* Outdoor swimming pool for all residents
* Extra 2nd toilet and large internal laundry
* Direct access to Empress Reserve with children's playground and BBQ facilities
* Approx. 8 mins walk to Hurstville Westfield and train station
* An ideal opportunity for both owner occupiers and astute investors.
Unit + Balcony: 94.6sqm; Lock up garage: 19.3sqm; Total Size: 113.9sqm
INSPECT Saturday 10:00 – 10:30am or any day by appointment