17 The Appian Way, South Hurstville NSW 2221
Sold for $1,282,000
First time offered since 1967. House - Property ID: 951784
This full brick home is offered for the first time in 50 years and is a wonderful opportunity for those seeking a home to further improve or build your dream home STCA.
With a lovely north facing front, and sweeping views of the district from the rear, the property lends itself to many opportunities. Situated in a much sought after location, the current home offers:
• 3 bedrooms + sunroom
• Separate dining and lounge with original fireplace
• A classic timber oak eat in kitchen
• Side drive to an extra-large lock up garage with handy man workshop / teenage retreat
• Moments to Connells Point Primary school, shops and Bus to Hurstville Train station
• Land is approximately 562.8sqm
Whether you renovate or knock down and build your dream home subject to council approval 17 The Appian Way South Hurstville is a wonderful opportunity awaiting your inspection.
Contact: Mark Somboli on 0418 232 007 or John Sbisa on 0414 363 869
- Land Size Approx. - 562.8 m2