7 Karwarra Place, Peakhurst Heights NSW 2210
Sold for $1,435,000
Potential + Position House - Property ID: 923795
Offered for the first time and set on a commanding corner position, this spacious family residence provides light filled interiors, privacy, space, and great potential to capitalise with modern renovations.
Enormous 5 car garage, 2 office rooms, workshop and plenty of storage, all with internal access to the home. The property could ideally suit trades people, business owners and car enthusiasts.
* 3 large bedrooms, main with en-suite and walk in robe
* Expansive Open plan living creates the ideal entertaining atmosphere
* Eat-in kitche offers ample cupboard space
* Ducted air-conditioning plus an abundance of linen storage
* Main bathroom, comprises of a separate shower and bath
* Balcony overlooks the grassed, child friendly yard
Located within easy access to local buses, Peakhurst South Public School and Georges River Campus, Hurstville Golf Course, Gannon's Park and the Ken Rosewall Tennis Centre, this home really has something for everyone in the family.
Contact: John Sbisa on 0414 363 869 or 9588 4444